~ Ross Armata Jr. Racing Stable
Trainer Ross Armata Jr. is organizing a syndicate to claim a horse at Woodbine in 2020 and you can be part of the fun for an all-inclusive price of $5,000. Ross is offering up to 20 shares to purchase a top quality racehorse. The syndicate fee covers all bills for one year from the time of the purchase of the horse.
For more information on The Ross Armata, Jr. Syndicate contact Ross Armata Jr. at 416-305-9653 or rossarmatajr@rogers.com or contact the HBPA’s Ownership Specialist, Stacie Roberts using contact form at bottom of this page.
————————–
~ Beat the Feet Racing Stable
Trainer Sylvain Pion claimed gelding King and His Court on July 27, 2019 for the newly formed syndicate Beat the Feet Racing Stable 2019 at Woodbine. Managed by Sylvain’s wife Terri, this syndicate wrapped up at end of the 2019 meet.
King and His Court was sold to Beat the Feet Racing Stable 2020 and there are now new shares available for 2020.  Each share is $2600 (all in) for the 2020 season at Woodbine.
“As a syndicate member you will get updates on your horses and we have an open door policy at our barn,” said Terri. “There will be dividends at the end of the year with purse money earned or if we decide to sell the horses.”
To find out more information contact Terri Pion at 905-931-0474 or beatthefeetracingstable@gmail.com or contact the HBPA’s Ownership Specialist, Stacie Roberts using contact form at bottom of this page
————————-
~  Chrysalid Stable Krista Cole -Trainer & Northern Dawn Stables Inc. (Sherry McLean) Present to you a partnership opportunity to own a share of a lovely chestnut two year-old filly apply named Princess Lannister in keeping in the spirit of other family members named from the Game of Thrones.   
Princess Lannister is offered at a one time cost of $6,500 for a 5% ownership share in a partnership of 20 shares which will cover all expenses through to the end of the filly’s 3 year old race year in 2021.  
Princess Lannister has been Raised to Run and the NEW Chrysalid Stable partnership is offering an opportunity to participate in the fun and excitement of owning a Thoroughbred Racehorse.As an owner you are invited to the backstretch and the barns to get up close and personal with your horse to watch her train and to enjoy and learn from the people that make the racing world go round.  On race days you can join together with the trainer and meet the jockey and experience the anticipation, the excitement, and the thrill of cheering on Princess Lannister in her race.  Any purse earnings are distributed back to the share owners.
CONTACT: Trainer Krista Cole 647-618-1643 or Manager Sherry McLean 416-576-3815 or email: Chrysalidstable@gmail.comOR contact the HBPA’s Ownership Specialist, Stacie Roberts using contact form at bottom of this page.
————————-
~ Crimson Fields Stable
Is offering a unique owner experience with claiming horses.
The trainer Andrew Smith at Woodbine will pick out horses to claim – the manager David Dare will let you know which horse they are planning to claim and will give you the option to buy a 10% share in the horse (i.e. claim horse for $40,000 – share would be $4000)
There would then be be no expenses for as long as the horse continues running and the trainer would be paid 65% of the purse earnings with the remaining 35% of purse earnings distributed back to the share owners.
If the horse gets claimed – then the trainer will be paid 25% of the claim with the remaining 75% distributed back to the owners.
You will have all the perks of ownership including visiting the horse at the barn as well as in the paddock on race days and more.
You can also participate in more than one horse as they will be claiming horses at all different levels.
Contact – David Dare crimsonfields@yahoo.com
or the HBPA’s Ownership Specialist, Stacie Roberts using contact form at bottom of this page.
————————
~ Dale Desruisseaux & Partners
Trainer Dale Desruisseaux and partners are offering shares in two 2-year-olds as they prepare to race in 2020.  There are shares available to fit many budgets to allow for those who want to learn and experience the development of a potential racing star.
Contact Dale at 647-530-7879 or doubledracing@hotmail.com or contact the HBPA’s Ownership Specialist, Stacie Roberts using contact form at bottom of this page.
————————-
~ Encore Racing Club
Encore Racing Club – Amanda Roxborough
561-222-9300
————————–
~ Julia Ezra & Trainer Daryl Ezra
New for 2020 Fort Erie and Woodbine Season!
Racehorse Ownership opportunities for as little at $500 per share
This is a one time payment and multiple shares are available.
Shares will be offered until March 31, 2020
Contact Julia Ezra at 289-303-7423 or https://www.facebook.com/juliaezra.47 for more information or contact the HBPA’s Ownership Specialist, Stacie Roberts using contact form at bottom of this page.
————————–
~ Tommy Massis – Calico Racing Stable
Partnership opportunity with successful owner Tommy Massis
$20,000 – $40,000 for share in 3 to 4 horses plus your share of the monthly expenses.  Horses will be trained by Norm McKnight at Woodbine.
Contact Tommy at tomham123@hotmail.com or 267-690-2630 (winter)
or 647-770-1339 or contact the HBPA’s Ownership Specialist, Stacie Roberts using contact form at bottom of this page.
—————————
~ Overheath Stable 2021
This racing stable has been operating for many years (25+)
They have had some top performers over the years
Questing Knight (earnings $402,091); Pete’s Fancy (earnings $262,259); Ascot’s Legend (earnings $233,551)
The Trainer is Mike De Paulo at Woodbine
Starting August 2020 Shares will be offered at $7500 and there are usually 12 shares available – all purse earnings are rolled back into the Stable to cover expenses.  The hope is that you won’t have to pay any more than your initial share price for the duration of the horse’s racing career….the horse could race for 4 or 5 years.  The horse will begin being trained for racing and hopefully be racing as a two year old in 2021.
Contact contact the HBPA’s Ownership Specialist, Stacie Roberts using contact form at bottom of this page.
———————————-
Thoroughbred Race Club 
An intimate Thoroughbred racing club, fashioned after The Royal Ascot experience. Appreciate the fun and thrills of horse racing, an elite affair, while learning to navigate through the intricate steps of our exhilarating sport. You and fellow patrons will enjoy a racing interest in up to ten racehorses and a range of exclusive Club advantages.  All this, without the expense or long-term commitment of actual horse ownership. Your subscription fee allows you a reasonable cost, low risk glimpse into the life of a Thoroughbred owner. Contact Vera Simpson at 416-518-1935.

Ready to Own or Need More Information

If you are ready to start owning a Thoroughbred Racehorse or would like more information contact us and we can help put you in contact with a Trainer, Bloodstock Agent, Syndicate or Club.

Contact Ownership Specialist, Stacie Roberts  ownathoroughbred@gmail.com

Or complete the form below.